Set within the Provo-Orem metropolitan area, Geneva’s 1,700 acre site is the last remaining parcel of its size within the central part of Utah Valley. Its prime location provides a unique infill development opportunity within the most densely developed area of the county.
Even with the best amenities, a community can suffer without an ideal location or the proper population base to support it. Not so at Geneva. A strong and vibrant population base in Utah County, and a continued potential for growth, will give Geneva exactly what it needs to be successful.
- A 1,700 acre site, that is conveniently located and accessible by both road and rail.
- Vineyard is the fastest growing community in Utah.
- The Provo-Orem metropolitan area hosts a population of more than 550,000.
- This is the last remaining parcel of its size in the middle of the Utah Valley, providing a unique infill opportunity for developers.
- Provo-Orem experienced a 40 percent growth rate between 2000 and 2010 and remains in the top ten of fastest growing metropolitan areas in the United States.
- Geneva is within minutes of Brigham Young University and Utah Valley University–schools that bring more than 70,000 students to the area each year.
- The Geneva site features 1.5 miles of frontage along the eastern shore of Utah Lake.
Over a half-million people already call the Provo-Orem metropolitan area home and it’s the second largest urban area in Utah only to Salt Lake. With access to two of the largest universities in the state, a highly educated workforce and within minutes of various recreation and entertainment opportunities, Geneva is perfectly positioned for success.